Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hop over the Hump Day Workout and #HealthyHabitsWeek3

So it's a little late, but...the #HealthyHabitsWeek3 challenge is to record your water intake for the week! So, feel free to start now. Ready.....GO!

With a bachelorette party on Saturday in beautiful Pinehurst, North Carolina, a lunch meeting with good friends and clients on Sunday, it was a really fun weekend. Here's a shot of our group of girls celebrating my good friend Brooke's engagement:


The beautiful bride to be:


Mandy and I with our super cool shades on enjoying the cute little town of Pinehurst. We had so much fun and I'm so happy for Brooke. She is going to be such a beautiful bride!


Now I'm back on the grind, doin' my usual teaching and training like crazy! I'm happy to say I've just about made it through almost another Hump Day. The best way to get me through horrible hump day, is a super sweaty workout! Try this one out:


As always, rest as needed! Have a great rest of your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment