Sunday, December 1, 2013

Slowpokes Anonymous

Good afternoon!
 
I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday afternoon. Robert, Eva and Michelle just left to head home to Seattle. Now, the girls are getting ready to go see the play, A Christmas Carol.
 
This morning I had 2.5 miles to run and lucky for me Robert and Michelle joined me! While Robert got bored and ran ahead of us about halfway in, Michelle and I joked about calling ourselves the Slowpokes Anonymous. I think it's very fitting.
 
Before everyone left, we took some family photos in our Seahawks gear (shocker).
 

 
Playing Christmas bingo for M&M's
 
It has been very nice spending time with my family this Thanksgiving. I am heading back to Wilmington bright and early tomorrow morning, hopefully in time to get to work before I teach my TRX class at 4pm! Can't wait to see the Fitness Pups!


Catch you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment