Monday, January 19, 2015

Motivation Monday


Happy Monday! Who else woke up feeling motivated and ready to crush some goals this week?


I'm sure my attitude has absolutely nothing to do with yesterdays HUGE win for the Seattle Seahawks. I think I burned about 500 calories pacing back and forth during the Seahawks/Packers game last night. What a crazy, insane, mind-blowing game that was! Thank goodness our offense decided to wake up at the end of the game. Whew! Of course, it's going to be Seahawks/Patriots in the Super Bowl which is kind of funny, since Michael is a Patriots fan. I hope he isn't too awfully mad when we beat them...

:)

Check out this play that got me super hyped! My boy Richard Sherman intercepting a pass in the end zone from Aaron Rodgers. He's such a great athlete!


I hope your week is off to a great start! If you are participating in #HealthyHabits2015, this week's goal is to try one new form of exercise. How simple is that? So if you have been looking into a new type of class or really want to try tennis or Jazzercise, racquetball, whatever it may be, your goal for this week is to get one workout in that is different than your normal routine! What are you going to try? I haven't decided on mine yet, but I'll keep you posted!

This morning was lots of training and teaching from 7-12 and now I'm off to grab some lunch and let the Fitness Pups out and then it's back to work for the afternoon! Stay grindin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment