Friday, September 13, 2013

The Dirty 30 HIIT Workout and a Super "Pumpy" Playlist

I realized it's been quite a while since I posted a workout so I'm going to make up for it by posting a High Intensity Interval Training Workout, guaranteed to get you DRIPPING. It's definitely not for the faint of heart, and not a workout you want to attempt to tackle if you are new to exercise, strength training or high intensity workouts. They key is to go as hard as you possibly can for 30 seconds, knowing you have 30 seconds of rest coming up after each move. Feel free to modify or change moves in any way that suits you!



Need some motivation? Check out my current workout playlist, maybe some of my music will pump you up! Pumpy is a joke in my TRX classes because I actually said it out loud during a workout one time. Someone commented on how they really liked a certain song that came on and I responded with, "yeah it's really pumpy!" What???? Pretty sure pumpy isn't a word, but you guys knew what I meant right? It pumps you up!
Tell us....
What's on your workout playlist right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment