Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Five Foods

Onto day six of the 10 Day You Challenge.

Now this is what I'm talkin' about.... FOOD!


Here are five foods that I could eat every single day and never get sick of!

1. Vegetarian Sushi
I love, love, love me some sushi! Egg Tamago, sweet potato roll, avocado and cucumber roll...pretty much anything as long as there's no animals involved! Plus wasabi on every piece! Yum!!



2. Cheese pizza (or with vegetarian meat)
Be honest, who couldn't eat pizza every day? If you can't, you're not American!!!!!



3. Eggs
Omelets, scrambled, over medium, hard boiled...you name it, I love it! Eggs are my primary source of protein as a vegetarian. I probably eat at least 3-4 a day.

4. Cheese Quesadillas
I love Mexican food! Cheese Quesadillas are my go-to. I will make these plain in the microwave and honestly, though I like them with veggies, I prefer them just plain!

5. Peanut Butter
Just a spoon full of Peanut Butter makes the medicine go down! Just kidding, but really, I like to eat spoonfuls of peanut butter, (and share with the Fitness Pups of course!) Peanut butter on celery is a snack I'm really loving right now, and peanut butter banana sandwiches are an ALL-TIME favorite of mine.


Now I'm hungry!
What is one food you could eat every single day?

1 comment: