Monday, June 16, 2014

12 by 12 Workout and 10 Day You Challenge

Happy Monday!

Today has consisted of teaching three classes and completing my prep work for the remaining ten I have for the week. Whew! Glad to have that done. 

After a hot nine-miler yesterday, I have a much needed rest day today. I did, however, put up a new workout on the "Workout of the Week" board in my Fitness Center which I'm actually planning on doing Wednesday for my upper body day at the gym.



I also have seen this fun little challenge floating around Pinterest which I plan to start this week. 


This one, as well as the #100HappyDays challenge have sparked my interest. I think it's really important to focus on things that bring us joy, make us unique and take our focus off our daily, regimented lives. You may see some more of these popping up on the blog this Summer! 

Hope your Monday was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment