Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Champions Eat Breakfast

Good Morning Wednesday!


I'm just over here getting super excited about my race this weekend! My run last night felt great and I am so ready to beat the time of my last half marathon. We did 4.6 miles last night at practice with a bunch of pick ups and I was very happy with my pace. I followed that up with shhh… a super quick shoulder workout at the gym, some foam rolling and a whole lot of water!

This morning I got to sleep in until 6:30 which felt glorious and took my time walking the Fitness Pups since I don't have to be to work until 9:30. Normally that would have been a great workout morning for me but it's time to start scaling back my training so that I'm super duper fast this weekend at the Divas Half Marathon. 

Breakfast
With all this extra time, how could I not make breakfast!? However, you know me, it's still going to be a quick one.

Banana Protein shake with 8oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk

2 large eggs, mozzarella cheese, hot sauce and cayenne pepper

All on a 100calorie Sandwhich Thin

Champions eat breakfast!

Now, I'm off to finish up some reading before I head out to work. I have a Beginner's TRX class this morning, lots of office work and another TRX class at 4! Have a great Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Nice workout yesterday, but stay away from the gym until after Divas. You will thank me for telling you this on Sunday after the race! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! I will try my hardest to resist all urges to lift heavy objects!!!

      Delete