Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mommy's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. Unfortunately, my mom is too far away for me to go visit today, but I am spending some time with my little babies.


They even remembered to get me a card! :)


I can't wait until I live close enough to the rest of my family to be able to spend days like these with them. My mom is so special to me! Growing up, we fought as all teenage daughters and mothers do. I have now lived away from home for nine years and it definitely doesn't get easier. Surprisingly enough, despite the distance, my mom and I have gotten very close. I am so grateful that our relationship has blossomed into a friendship really, and even though she'll always be my mommy, she is now my very dear friend.

I love you Mommy! Thank you for all that you do for me. Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

  1. You make my heart smile. I am so blessed to be your mommy and now your friend. I love you. Always have, always will. :)

    ReplyDelete