Saturday, May 10, 2014

Full Body TRX Circuit Workout

Happy Saturday morning! I hope your weekend is off to a great start. If you haven't worked out yet, I have a great little circuit workout for ya. Guaranteed to make you sweat!


Don't have a TRX? You can do rounds #1 and #3 without it! Just substitute your high row for a bent over row, and complete the remainder of the moves using free weights or just your body weight!

I'm gettin' antsy over here taking six days off from running! I have been looking forward to my first run back on Sunday all week. It can't come fast enough! Today is another rest day after a light lift yesterday that left my legs surprisingly sore. It was nice to get some leg work in as I have cut back a lot on strength training for my legs with the two big races I just ran.


Today, I am on the hunt for a place that will play the Marshall Softball game on TV for me! Since I don't have cable, I have to find somewhere to watch my Alma mater play for the Conference USA championship, so exciting! After that, I will most likely be finishing my latest book, Destined to Run, by the pool and hanging out with the Fitness Pups.

Have a good one, and GO HERD!

No comments:

Post a Comment