Monday, April 14, 2014

Motivation Monday

Good afternoon, and happy, happy Monday!


I got such a great compliment this morning from one of my favorite members at the Country Club where I work. She said that I "was so lucky because she could tell I loved my job and had really found my niche in life." For someone to see how passionate you are about your love for what you do, is a great feeling! That was such a good way to start my week.


Do you need some motivation this Monday? Check out some of my favorite feel-good quotes this week:






Other than that, I have been having a less than fantastic Monday, but ya know what? I can't even complain about it! I am so excited for this Thursday when Michael gets here that there really isn't anything that could make me upset this week! 

I spent an hour at the gym this morning, completing 20 minutes of cardio, and a bi/tri workout that left my arms feelin' pumped! I love that feeling! Lunch was a salad with romaine lettuce, spring mix, carrots, celery, black olives, red onion, feta and cheddar cheese, croutons, edamame and eggs all topped with a few tablespoons of ranch dressing. Hit the spot!


The rest of my day includes teaching another class at 4, stretching/foam rolling my legs for my run tomorrow, walking the Fitness Pups and running some errands! Trying to get everything clean and ready for my company!


Have a fantastic week Fitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment