Friday, January 17, 2014

Good Reads and Sees

Happy Friday!

I have come across so much good stuff lately via email/internet, that I thought I'd share some of it with you guys, how does that sound?


Fitness Related
Fitness Benefits or Walking/Carrying Clubs during Golf: My Porters Neck peeps or other avid golfers, you will definitely want to take a look at this article forwarded to me by another member!


But How Do You Get Enough Protein?: This 78 Year old Vegan Bodybuilder will show you that it's certainly possible.

Self-Improvement
19 Hard Things You Need to Do to Be Successful: "You have to make the call you're afraid to make. You have to get up earlier than you want to. You have to give more than you get...." My daddy sent me the link to this article/video. It contains some eye-opening, valid points that I feel pertain to being successful in absolutely anything- careers, relationships and life!

5 Questions That Won't Get You Hired: For my friends that just graduated/looking for jobs. Make sure you read this!


How to Stop Doing the Things You Wish You Could Stop Doing

Inspiration
12 Year Olds- Letter to Future Self: After a 12-year old girl passes away due to Pneumonia complications, her parents discover a letter she wrote to her future self to open in ten years. It is extremely inspiring how bright this young lady truly was!


For the Animal Lovers
The Love of a Dog for His Owner: This brought tears to my eyes. MUST READ for animal lovers.

Little Whisperers: Beautiful photographs of children connecting with animals.


Husky Says No To Kennel: Just for laughs!


Hope you have a wonderful afternoon. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment