Monday, January 13, 2014

Chest Sesh Workout

Hey, hey, hey! 

Doesn't it seem like it's always Monday?

Hahah this probably made me laugh harder than it should have

I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Mine was filled with lots of fittie fun including two cardio sessions, a leg workout and a super duper sweaty Body Step class! 


Body Step is the one Les Mills class that I really enjoy. It is challenging both cardiovascular-wise and will test your muscular endurance, especially when you just lifted legs that morning! It combines about 30 minutes of straight cardio moves followed by intervals of speed footwork, lunges and squats. Legs are my favorite muscle group to train. Combine that with some high intensity cardio and you got me sweatin' hard core! That's good stuff!

This morning started off with a 5:30 alarm, a fitness pup walk and an hour at the gym. I got 30 minutes in on the treadmill mixing up jogging and incline walking intervals. After that, I did a quick chest workout consisting of the following:


Normally, I would also start with a traditional barbell bench or incline but I was a little pressed for time this morning. Not to mention, today is National Chest day (everyone in the bodybuilding world does chest on Mondays) so the benches are usually filled up. Breakfast was another Amy's Breakfast Burrito- can't get enough of that tofu-y goodness!

I've got a 10.5 hour work day on my hands today followed by another Body Step class this evening and Bible Study at 7. Ohhhh Monday, we love you so!


Hope your Monday is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment