Sunday, May 4, 2014

Race Nights

Last night was what would have been known as a "game night" when I was growing up.   No spending the night with friends, in bed early and mentally preparing for my game(s) the next day.

Now, I have "race nights." The evening is spent fueling with tons of water, usually with nuun hydration tabs thrown in, finalizing playlists, putting together my race outfit, charging my Garmin watch, thinking about goal paces and triple checking my alarm clocks. 


I also got the joy of watching this little ham this weekend. 



How sweet is he? For a bulldog, this guy has got TONS of energy. I am house sitting and brought books here to read and my laptop to blog this weekend and am just now getting to it with this little man constantly bringing toys and placing them in my lap. So much fun! 


A weekend filled with pups and running? Sounds good to me! Hope your weekend was a good one too!!

How do you prep on race nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment