Saturday, April 5, 2014

Umpqua Oats

Good morning from the Fitness Pups!


Are you as sleepy as they are this morning? I can't get enough of these sweet babies. Yesterday's cardio must have really wore them out!

Work is completely crazy today, fortunately, not in my department though. The building I work in here at Porters Neck Country Club, called the Sports Center, includes my Fitness facilities, plus seven tennis courts outside and a lap and family pool. The Davis Cup, our club's largest Tennis event is going on this morning so this place is buzzing with people and energy! Thank goodness for good weather for these folks. I want to be a tennis player today, they look like they are having so much fun. 


I started my morning off with some really filling Umpqua Oats. This is the first time I have had these. I chose the Not Guilty version which is "unsweetened" and has chunks of apples, cranberries and blueberries which makes it the just right amount of sweet for me!


They are pretty good! If you wanted to make these sweet without adding sugar, they would be perfect with a packet of stevia/truvia or agave in them. I had that with coffee and some grapes on the side. Yum!

Hope your day is a good one! I can't wait to get outside and enjoy this weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment