Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Typical Fittie Tuesday

Tuesday afternoon humor :)

Good afternoon friends, hope everyone is off to a fit-tastic day!

I'm definitely gettin' my fitness on today. My morning started off accompanying the Fitness Pups through their morning workout of a 1-mile walk. Around 8am I met Bob for a 15-mile bike ride around Porters Neck. It was beautiful out! 70 degrees and sunny for a bike ride, can't ask for much better than that. I'm finally starting to feel really good on my bike so I'm excited about that. My legs fatigue a lot slower and my heart rate elevates slower and returns to normal much quicker after a hard sprint. 

Since we met at my work, I stopped in and checked on the fitness center and then headed out to Yoga. I attended a Hot Power Flow class which was a really great workout. Tons of sweat and lots of shaking muscles!
After a chat with my mom on the phone, and her relentless efforts to help me save money, she suggested I give the public library a shot for some of my leisure reading. So, I decided to walk downtown to the library and sign up for a card! Unfortunately the books I am looking for are either on hold or not carried here. I did place one book on hold so that will save me about $15.00 if I can wait until it is available. I still enjoyed my walk here and even set up shop on a computer to publish this post.  There are a ton of books here so I'm certain I'll find something before I head back home.


Agenda for the remainder of the day includes walking home, refueling with some food and maybe taking a nap by the pool before I have to attend a late meeting at work this evening. Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment