Friday, August 30, 2013

Huge Nerd

Good morning and happy Friday my fit friends!

First, let's play catch up!

As part of my continuing education and certification upkeep, I did some research yesterday evening on what topic I wanted to specialize in next. I am really excited to share that I signed up for a Senior Fitness Specialty Certification and I can't wait to get started on my studying! I know I'm a huge nerd. I think this is very applicable to my current position with Porters Neck Country Club so I know it will help me to grow in my current position and help my awesome members reach their very best self!


After work, I went straight to the gym for 35 minutes of steady state cardio on the stairmaster, and a quick leg workout. Then I headed over to the Yoga Studio just in time to hit up a Hot Power Flow Class. It was a nice surprise to find my friend Lauren just leaving a class as I walked in. Lucky for me she decided to double dip and join me for class as well, that's some dedication right there! I always enjoy chatting it up with her, and the class was challenging, fun and as always, super sweaty.


This morning...

After coaching the Fitness Pups through their grueling 6am workout, I took myself to the gym for a quick run before I had to be at work at 7:30. I got 20 minutes in which definitely did the job of waking me up and gettin' my metabolism started for the day. Breakfast is another Amy's Breakfast burrito and a sweet Cripps Pink apple.

Agenda for this morning is lots of Group Exercise Instruction. Gotta love a morning filled with fitness and motivated individuals ready to work out!

8:30 Teach Sculpt Class
9:30 Teach Core and Restore Class
10:30 Teach Boot Camp
12:00 Meeting
Office work
4:00 Work out
Yoga :)

Have a fantastic morning!










No comments:

Post a Comment