Monday, January 12, 2015

#HealthyHabits2015 Week 2

Happy Monday!


You know all those photos I like to post of me eating at my desk....yeah well, I walked into an ant infestation this morning! I would have taken a photo for you guys, but I was so beside myself, I could hardly look at them. Remember when I posted about my Eight Fears? Number four...

4. Bug nests
I'm not scared of any animals really. I mean, I'll avoid a bee so I don't get stung but I never really find myself worried about snakes or spiders or anything in particular. I do however, find it absolutely disgusting when there are a whole bunch of bugs all in one place. Gives me the heeby jeebies!


As you can assume, the rest of my day was rather hectic. I was freaked out to say the least, I have been swatting at my body all day because I feel like there are ants all over me, and after I sprayed my office, I was dumb enough to continue working in it, which ended up making me pretty sick. SO! Outside of teaching classes and one client this morning, I am ready for my dreadful Monday to be over. 

I also need to point out that I am a clean person. I actually sanitized my entire office last week and I take my own trash out every evening, which is why I don't understand why this happened! I'm sure there was a crumb of banana or a little peanut butter somewhere. Ick!


Now that I've gotten that off my chest, lets talk about our healthy habit for this week! Your goal for #HealthyHabits2015 Week 2 is to eat at least one plant source with every meal! There are sooooo many plants, there is bound to be one that you like. And no, candy orange slices do not count, dad! Here's a list if you need some ideas:



That list also includes the protein content in each. Print it out and put it on your fridge! :)

I hope you guys have a wonderful day, I'm off to teach some Cardio TRX!

No comments:

Post a Comment