Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fittie Gift Guide 2014 Edition + 12 Days of Christmas Workout #2

Are you still searching for gifts for your favorite fittie? I've put together a guide to give you some great ideas that any fitness lover would be delighted to receive. Some of these are even on MY wish list.... hint hint. ;)

Fitness inspired necklace or charm bracelet
I received a running shoe and a "45lb" plate pendant for a birthday one year which I absolutely love. I'm wearing my running shoe right now actually! Etsy has a ton of really cute jewelry options for that fittie that you adore. 

The Bicep Curl Alarm Clock

Thankfully, I'm a morning person (you kind of have to be to be in fitness), so I don't need an alarm clock with any extra features. But, I love this alarm clock because it makes you do a certain amount of curls in order to turn it off. Pretty spiffy! It's only $30.00 and you can get it here. Etsy also makes some awesome....

Motivational Tees/Tanks

There are so many options out there now, it's hard not to find something your favorite fittie will enjoy wearing! 



Manduka Yoga Mat




Only the best for your favorite Yogi! These mats are pricey but worth every penny.

Lulu Lemon Fluff Off Pullover Running Jacket




I love this jacket because it's thick and fluffy around the core where runners need to be warm without causing the limbs to overheat! 

Lulu Run: Speed Short



They're lightweight, sweat wicking, contain a back pocket and two waist band pockets for running snacks (and keys I guess), :) and come in a bunch of super cute colors!

Lulu Lemon Vinyasa Scarf



I have one vinyasa scarf that I absolutely adore. It can be worn with regular or athletic clothes and has ten different ways to be worn including as a shirt, a cardigan, and a hoody! It's also the softest, best material and again, comes in a bunch of super cute colors.

Lulu Lemon Urban Sanctuary Bag Special Edition




How pretty is this? It comes with a separate bag for your shoes, is large enough to fit a laptop (and has a pocket for one). It's super classy and I absolutely adore it!

Tiger Tail

Or what I like to call, the happy muscle roller! This is perfect for self massage after a hard workout!

Thorlo Experias


These are the most comfortable running socks ever! I own one pair that I wear on my long runs and they are like heaven on your foot! Once you wear a pair of these, regular socks will never feel the same. 

Other great ideas include:
Class card to your Fittie's favorite Yoga Studio
Gym Membership for a month
iTunes gift card
Subscription to their favorite fitness magazine
A new Garmin running watch. (Mine is also used for biking)
Headbands
Dry fit hats
Running gloves
Nuun tabs, Gu's, Shot blocks or other running fuel
Anything in their favorite brand- Mine- Nike and Lulu Lemon
Hydration belt
Gift Cards to favorite running stores or brands work too!

I hope that helps! Now, onto Day Two of the 12 Days of Christmas, at home, Holiday themed workouts. 


Demonstration Links (Videos not mine)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Fluff off running jacket. Might need to order one of those if I get any Christmas $$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it amazing! I'm hoping maybe it'll pop up in one of my gifts.... :) If not, a splurge may be necessary with Christmas money!!!!

      Delete