Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12 Days of Fitness

Happy Holidays!

The blog will be going through some small maintenance in the upcoming weeks as I revamp it to try to meet the reader's needs and focus it more to my intentions for the New Year. Thank you for your patience! If you have any suggestions, comments, things you have liked or didn't like, or what you want to see more of, please let me know! If you're not comfortable writing it in the comments section (please know however, I wont be offended by any constructive criticism), feel free to email me directly at RSofie17@gmail.com. I want to hear from you!

With that being said, I want to go ahead and address our number one issue this Holiday season and that would be eating too much and moving too little! Whether it be due to gift/food prep time, having company over, travelling, bad weather or lack of time, I have developed the 12 days of Christmas: 12 at-home, Christmas themed workouts that you are going to love!
  • Quick and easy to knock out!
  • All can be completed at your own pace!
  • No equipment necessary!
  • No more excuses!
  • No travel required!
  • Free!
  • Can be completed in the comfort of your very own home!
  • Youtube videos to help with moves you are unsure about!
IT DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS FOLKS!

Don't wait until January 1st to start. Make your New Year that much easier, by doing as little damage as possible now. I promise you'll enjoy your time with loved ones a lot more if you're not worrying about your health going to the back burner. And trust me, those treats taste waaaaayyy better when you know you've earned them! 

Plus, who doesn't love a good Christmas themed workout?


Day #1 - Have Yourself a Merry Little Workout


These moves are pretty straight forward, but if you have questions, please let me know and I will be happy to post demonstration videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment