Friday, July 4, 2014

Celebrating!

Today is a day to celebrate! Happy Independence Day 'Merica!


I know I have a lot to celebrate at this point in my journey. I'm happy to be at work, with a great job, good friends who are there for me when I need them, the best, most supportive  family and going home to my beautiful pups and amazing boyfriend who is here for the weekend. What's not to celebrate? I'm a lucky girl!

Those are pretty big things, but I'm also celebrating the little things today. For example, when I got to work this morning I had this sitting on my desk. A new GU flavor for my run this weekend! It's salted watermelon, and the friend that gave it to me said the flavor is awesome. I'll let you guys know what I think after I try it!


I'm working 'til around 2:00pm and then hoping to get a run in, and maybe walk downtown to watch some fireworks. Our weather is back to sunny and 80's after Hurricane Arthur hit nearby last night. It's going to be a beautiful weekend!

Also, Grady and Muffin wanted to make sure I shared this link about keeping your pets safe this Fourth of July!

Share with us!
What do you have to celebrate today?

No comments:

Post a Comment