Tuesday, July 22, 2014

52 Pickup

Look what I found on my desk this morning! Who is the happiest little veghead ever? This girl. I have such great friends!



Fresh veggies straight from her garden. Doesn't get much better than that! My members spoil me! :)


I have a super duper fun workout for you guys today. Let me tell you, it will leave you extremely sweaty and can be done with or without weights. You want to try to go as fast as you can, but definitely take breaks as you need to. Keep some water close by, cause you're going to need it!

52 Pickup- A Full Body Fat Blaster

Must-have items:

  • Deck of cards (52 plus 2 jokers)
Optional:
  • A mat for core exercises
  • Dumbbells for added intensity


Try it out and let us know how it goes.

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment