Saturday, November 30, 2013

Weight Lifted Off My Shoulders-Literally

After contemplating a big change in terms of hair for a few months, I finally went for it!
 
 
That's a whole lotta hair! This morning at the salon I was still unsure. What really pushed me over was my daddy. When I was young he loved my hair long and I was really surprised when we were discussing it that he was pretty adamant I should go for it. I feel like under my current circumstances, right now is a perfect time to embrace change in my life. I'm so glad I made the decision. I feel like a whole new woman!

Me and Grams-Isn't she beautiful? I love her so much!
 
Now, we are getting ready to eat lunch and then going to visit my other Grandma in her assisted living home here in Omaha. This evening we are playing my favorite tradition, BUNCO!
 
Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment