Monday, February 10, 2014

A Little R&R

No matter what, my weekends always consist of a whole lot of this...


I can't even tell you how many times my friends and coworkers call me a grandma. But I swear, I need more sleep than the average person. I don't know if it's the workouts, or because I'm so high-strung, or just because I'm a princess! Maybe a combination of all three. 

In my on-going efforts to save money, I discovered this little gem at the grocery store last week and finally got to try it this weekend. It's 100 calorie iced coffee, pre-made with almond milk and some vanilla flavoring. They've made these pre-made lattes with regular milk for a while and I've been waiting for the stores to get a animal-product free version. It wasn't bad. It's no Starbucks but it's definitely worth the money I save! At about $3.49 per carton, I get 8 coffees for the price of less than one Starbucks iced latte.


How cute are my new Valentine's Day towels from my mommy? I got a whole box of stuff from her last week to enjoy. I'll be sure to share with you guys on Friday! I'm trying to figure out what I should do on Friday since my Valentine is 10 hours away. I'm hoping to make some treats for my coworkers, and have already sent out a gift to Zachary. As far MY Valentine's Day fun, I guess maybe I'll take myself to the movies or go on a date with the Fitness Pups! 

Sending out lots of love this week!

Question of the Morning:
What are your Valentine's plans? What good movies have you seen lately that are still in theaters?





No comments:

Post a Comment