Monday, December 2, 2013

Well-Rounded Individual

There weren't any photos allowed during The Christmas Carol play last night but it was very well done! All the costumes were so much fun and the ghosts from past, present and future were all done in a unique way which kept things interesting. The main character, Ebenezer Scrooge was actually a professional actor and he definitely stole the show, making the entire theater laugh in many different acts.


It was fun!

Today
This morning was an early one, leaving for the airport at 5:10. Once I got there, coffee was a must! Thankfully, the little cafe had soy milk so I was able to get a soy caramel latte over ice.


Plus some magazines I grabbed from home, all the essentials: December Runners World, Shape and People Style Watch! Am I a well rounded individual or what? ;)

I slept the entire first flight, had a quick layover and a chance to listen to about two songs on my iPod the second flight. It was a super short and easy travel day. 

Now I'm off to hug and kiss the Fitness Pups and go work for a few hours to play catch up and teach TRX.

Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. wow, dang, you sure have a super hot cha-cha mom!

    ReplyDelete